Glass-like, non-adsorbing, ultra-low-leaching infusion bag for premixed drugs
MediTect™ IV bag
|Primary containers designed to prevent all interaction with drug contents||
ZACROS is capable of creating differentiated, novel containers to set your product apart from the rest.
We offer a variety of packaging systems for injectable medicines to:
Ultra-low sorption and leachables
Non-PVC and DEHP free
3：Alternative to rigid containers
Highly flexible bag which maintains glass-like performance
4：Multiple sterilization methods
Gamma, e-beam, and even terminal sterilization assuming PIC/S GMP overkill methodology
Our MediTect™ brand
MediTect™ packaging is dedicated to maintain sensitive liquid pharmaceuticals in their original state from formulation to administration
- Creating unprecedented functionality in flexible plastics
- Improving safety and ease-of-use for pharma companies, medical workers, and patients
- Controlling the manufacturing process from start to finish to create truly differentiated packaging
- Utilizing our core competencies to add functionality and barrier properties to accommodate your requirements
- Introducing CMO who can work with our MediTect™ series
- Performing stability tests
- Offering support for regulatory work
Bag options and properties
Below are information about our standard bag options.
Customization is available upon request, to suit the needs of your project (drug content, sterilization method, shelf-life, etc.).
Horizontally scroll for viewing
|NI-PE (inner NI)||NI-PE (inter NI）||NI-PP (inner NI)||NI-PP (inter NI)|
|Heat resistance||up to 118℃||up to 118℃||121℃ compatible||121℃ compatible|
Why premixed bags?
A novel container for ready-to-use injectables
Unlike conventional plastic containers, NI film offers low-sorption, low-elution properties which preserve the drug solution from filling to administration. This ZACROS original design provides glass-like stability for active pharmaceuticals.
Premixed drugs are essentially a closed system, which mitigates risk of exposing medical workers and patients to harmful chemicals.
Preparation for injectables requires a significant amount of work and accuracy, so there is a risk of human error. Premixed bags virtually eliminate this risk as a grab-and-go solution.
Reconstitution time for injectables can take an average of 5 minutes whereas preparing a premixed bag takes a fraction of that time.
Every second counts: premixed bags save lives!
By eliminating the mixing process of conventional vials and ampoules, we enable prompt drug administration.
MediTect™ preparation demo
A solution for aseptically filled products
Our standard IV bag closures require an ultrasonic welder. These one-touch caps, however, require no extra capital investment.
- Close and finish with the push of a finger
- Easy Container Closure Integrity (CCI)
- Zero particle generation, which prevents contamination of clean rooms
- Patent and design licenses acquired
- By design, caps cannot reseal, which acts as tampering prevention
Overwraps are an economic way to add barrier properties to primary packaging as desired.
Pouches come in a variety of shapes, sizes, and colors, and can be made with various materials of construction (VM-PET, aluminium, etc.).