Glass-like, non-adsorbing, ultra-low-leaching premixed infusion bag
MediTect™ IV bag
|Primary containers designed to prevent all interaction with drug contents||
We offer a variety of packaging systems for injectable medicines to protect medical workers, enable emergency administration, prevent exposure to hazardous chemicals, prevent medical malpractice, and ensure the cleanliness of drugs administered to patients.
Ultra-low sorption and leachables
Non-PVC and DEHP free
3：Alternative to rigid containers
Highly flexible bag which maintains glass-quality performance
4：Overkill sterilization possible
Bag construction assuming PIC/S GMP standardized overkill method now available
Our MediTect™ brand
This specific brand is purposed for liquid pharmaceutical solutions
- Realizing functionality in flexible plastics that have never existed before
- Improving safety and ease-of-use for pharma companies, medical workers, and patients
- Utilizing our core competencies to add functionality and barrier properties, to accommodate your requirements
- Laminating, casting, and thermoforming are used to create truly novel containers
- Introducing CMO who can work with our MediTect™ series
- Performing stability tests
- Offering support for regulatory work
Although we focus on the MediTect™ IV bags on this site, ZACROS is capable of creating differentiated, novel containers to set your product apart from the rest. We have highly capable staff and can provide you with prototypes for testing with quick turnaround.
Bag options and properties
Depending on the sterilization method of choice, different bag constructions are available
Horizontally scroll for viewing
|NI-PE (inner NI)||NI-PE (inter NI）||NI-PP (inner NI)||NI-PP (inter NI)|
The case for premixed bags
Premixed drugs are essentially a closed-off environment, which mitigates risk of exposing medical workers and patients to harmful chemicals.
Preparation for injectables requires a significant amount of work and accuracy, so there is a risk of human error. Premixed bags virtually eliminate this risk as a grab-and-go solution.
Reconstitution time for injectables can take an average of 5 minutes whereas preparing a premixed bag takes a fraction of that time.
Every second counts: Premixed bags save lives
We are able to eliminate mixing process of conventional vials and ampoules, and by doing so enable prompt administration.
Introduction to Meditect™ IV bags
A novel premixed bag
Unlike convential plastic containers, NI film offers low-sorption, low-elution properties which preserve drug solution from filling to administration. This Zacros original recipe provides glass-like stability for active pharmaceuticals.
A solution for aseptically filled products
Inside clean room environments, particle generation can cause batch failure. Our standard IV bag closures require ultrasonic welding, in which some particles are generated. These one-touch caps, however, provide a safe alternative.
- Close and finish a package with the push of a finger
- Container Closure Integrity (CCI) automatically attained
- Zero particle generation, which prevents contamination of clean rooms
- Optimized for clean room environments
- Patent and design licenses acquired
- By design the caps cannot be used for resealing, which also acts as a tampering prevention mechanism
In additon to the primary packaging, we offer customized secondary packaging as a set. These can be modified to accommodate the drug contents accordingly.